Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Closing Curtains

WARNING: Image-heavy post ahead.

Yeahh so this is the final assignment I was talking about. A2 smooth paper, colour pencils. Phew. Almost killed me with its complexity - and up to this day my friends and I still can't stop evaluating buildings we see for their complexity and (im)possibility to recreate on paper. Lol.

One photo per day, accruing to a total of 7 (yes, I worked on it for a week. With almost no sleep for 3 days and none at all for the last. Woe is me!).

Let the torture proof be shown!

Not shown: Black-and-white sketch of the building. Time taken: one day.

Day 1:


Day 2:


Day 3:


Day 4:


Day 5:


Finally, day 6! *dies*




*is revived*

So ends trimester 2. I wonder what trimester 3 will bring? Hmm.

Oh yes before I forget, here's the cover of my studio journal - a compilation of all my practicals this trimester:



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment